Greetings from the Campus Mailroom
July 29, 2019
The staff of the Campus Mailroom would like to welcome you to the Fisher family! The Campus Mailroom is an integral part of life on campus serving as a link to family, friends, and home.
To provide excellent customer service, here are some important facts:
- The Mailroom is located in the lower level of Haffey Hall.
- We are open:
- Monday and Wednesday 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (after 4:30 p.m. for package and mail pick-up only)
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, CLOSED (the campus does not receive deliveries on these days)
- The Mailroom receives mail and packages weekdays from USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, Amazon, and Lasership.
- We use a package tracking system and track every package once it arrives on campus. An email will be sent to your Fisher email address when there are any packages or mail to be picked up at the Mailroom. An SJFC ID or other photo ID is required for package pick-up. (Please note that notifications from the shipper do not mean that a package has arrived on campus and is ready for pick-up.)
- The Mailroom provides all standard Postal Services. We also have envelopes for sale, limited sizes of packing boxes, and packing material. We accept cash and personal checks as forms of payment. We cannot accept Cardinal Cash.
- Starting this semester, we will no longer be utilizing physical student mailboxes. An individual mail folder has been assigned to each student and we will be emailing notifications when standard mail arrives just as we currently do when packages are ready for pick-up.
- If students require a physical mailbox with a key please contact the Mailroom staff. No email notification will occur with a physical mailbox.
- Mail and packages to students should be addressed:
St. John Fisher College
Student’s Name - Student
3690 East Ave
Rochester, NY 14618
We look forward to meeting our newest students as the academic year begins! Please feel free to contact us via email or phone if you have any questions.
Todd Sutherland – Mailroom Assistant
Peggy Holmes – Mailroom Assistant
Shawn Kogler – Mailroom Assistant