University Holiday Schedule
Fisher will be closed according to the following schedule.
Fisher reserves the right to amend the below schedule based on changes in CDC guidance, community health protocol or the academic calendar.
2022 and Remaining 2021 Holidays*
- Friday, December 24, 2021 - Christmas Eve (observed)
- Monday, December 27, 2021 - Christmas Day (observed)
- Tuesday, December 28 - Friday, December 31, 2021 (University Holidays)
- Monday, January 3, 2022 - New Year's Day
- Monday, January 17 - Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Friday, April 15 - Good Friday
- Monday, May 30 - Memorial Day
- Monday, July 4 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 5 - Labor Day
- Thursday, November 24 - Thanksgiving
- Friday, November 25 - Day after Thanksgiving
- Friday, December 23 - Christmas Eve (Observed)
- Monday, December 26 - Christmas Day (Observed)
- Tuesday, December 27 - Friday, December 30 - Christmas Break (University Holidays)
- Monday, January 2, 2023 - New Year's Day 2023 Holiday (Observed)
*In addition to the above, eligible employees will have 1 (one) floating holiday to be used between June 1, 2022 - May 31, 2023.
For more details, please refer to the Employee Handbook.