Administrative office summer hours will begin on Monday, May 16, and will run through Friday, August 26. Normal work hours will resume on Monday, August 29.
2022 Summer Hours
Monday through Thursday work days will be extended in order to allow for half days on Fridays.
- Fisher expects that weekly work hours for employees will total their normal work hours (i.e., 35 or 40 hours).
- For most 35-hour employees, hours are: Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Friday, 8:00 a.m. – noon.
- For most 40-hour employees, hours are: Monday – Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. and Friday, 8:00 a.m. – noon.
- For time away from work, record time equal to the number of hours scheduled on that day. For example, for vacation on a Monday, record 7.75 hours of vacation in a 35-hour week, or 9 hours of vacation in a 40-hour week. For vacation on a Friday, record 4 hours of vacation.
- While most employees will be working according to the Administrative Office Summer Hours, some office service hours may vary to accommodate specific summer activities. Please see the websites of the following departments/offices for their summer hours:
- Facilities Services
- Lavery Library
- The department supervisor reserves the right to alter the summer hours schedule to accommodate operational needs.
Additional Information and Tips
- If your office does not follow Fisher's administrative summer hour schedule, please post your office hours on the office door or website.
- Please change your voicemail message to indicate your specific summer hours.
- For questions pertaining to payroll/timekeeping, please contact a member of the payroll department.
If you have questions on the summer schedule, please contact your supervisor or the Human Resources Department at (585) 385-8048 or email@example.com.