Data Analytics - Fisher Core
Students enrolling at Fisher under the 20/21 Course Catalog (Class of 2024) and later will be required to satisfy the new Fisher Core requirements. This replaces the old CC/SQ/P1/P2/P3/P4 Core Requirements. One of these requirements is a Data Analysis (DA) course taught in many departments within the School of Arts and Sciences.
In their data analysis classes, students will learn to use appropriate tools and technologies to explore and analyze data in a systematic fashion.
Resources for Microsoft Excel
- Technology Guide for Excel [pdf]
- Basic Introduction to Excel (Video)
- Data Analysis in Excel (instructions on sorting, charts, pivot tables, and Advanced Tools)
- Data Analysis ToolPak (Installing & Using)
Resources for Google Sheets
- Graphs & Charts
- XLMiner Analysis ToolPak (similar to Excel's ToolPak)
Resources for R and RStudio
Contact the Math Center if you need help with using technology.