Associate Professor Director of Experiential Education & CPE
Areas of Interest: Experiential education, bioterrorism preparedness, mission trips with Global Volunteers, Phi Delta Chi, and antique marbles.
- Office:WEGPHR 133A
- Phone:(585) 385-5243
Pediatric Pharmacy Practice Residency, Children’s National Medical Center (Washington DC)
Pharm.D., University of Colorado
B.S.Pharm., University of Connecticut
- *PHAR 6701 - APPE Community
- *PHAR 6702 - APPE Health-system
- *PHAR 6703 - APPE Acute Care
- *PHAR 6704 - APPE Ambulatory Care
- PHAR 6400 - APPE Women’s Health
- PHAR 6400 - APPE Mission Trip
- *PHAR 6401 - APPE Elective
- *PHAR 6402 - APPE Elective
- *PHAR 6403 - APPE Elective
- *PHAR 5888 - APPE Extended Experience
Research and Scholarship Interest
- Experiential Education
- Women’s Health
Recent Journal Publications
- Stevens TP, Sinkin RA, Notter RH, DelMonte KJ et al. Alternative strategies for dispensing exogenous surfactant: Drug cost implications and in vitro feasibility studies. Hosp Pharm 2004;39:338-345.
- Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group Newsletter, Contribute items every quarter 2005 - 2010.
- Pharmacy Phocus Newsletter, Editor and publisher of quarterly newsletter devoted to the education of the pediatric staff at URMC Strong Memorial and Golisano Children’s Hospital 2005 - 2010.
Recent Poster Presentations
- Pierce D, Connor K, McCaffrey D, Birnie C, Sutton-Burke B, Lull M, Mathews J, Schweighardt A, Ahmed-Sarwar N, Slish J, Nagel A. DelMonte K, Zak M: Path to Success: Development of the Pharmacist Professional through the Continuum of Pharmacy School and Beyond. Presented at AACP Annual Meeting 2016 in Anaheim, CA.
- Birnie, C., DeLucenay, A., Lull, M., Parkhill, A., Schwandt, K., Mathews, J., Chablani, L., DelMonte, K., and Sapinoro, R. “Expanding Co-Curricular Experiences: Global and Domestic Service Projects for Pharmacy Students,” International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) Annual Meeting, Buenos Aires, Argentina, August 2016.
- Usage and Recommendations Regarding Experiential Webpage on AACP Website: Results of Task Force Survey, Skrabal, DelMonte et al. Presented at AACP Annual Meeting 2015 in National Harbor, MD.
- Creating pharmacy services at the 2013 National Boy Scout Jamboree. Keith DelMonte, Margaret Helber, St. John Fisher College, Presented at AACP Annual Meeting 2014 in Grapevine, TX.
- Application for the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching Community Engagement Classification for 2015. DelMonte, Parkhill, Mathews et al. St. John Fisher College, Presented at 2014 AACP Annual Meeting in Grapevine, TX.
- Creating pharmacy services at the 2013 National Boy Scout Jamboree. Keith DelMonte, Margaret Helber, St. John Fisher College. Presented at ASHP Midyear Clinical Meeting 2013.
- Innovative CPE for Preceptors with an Emphasis on Bioterrorism Preparedness. Sherry A. Jimenez, St. John Fisher College; Keith DelMonte, St. John Fisher College; Mary Beth Riendeau, Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service (TEEX) Emergency Services Training Institute (ESTI); Alissa K. Cornacchia, St. John Fisher College. Presented at the AACP Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL. July 2013