Sign Up For a Meal Plan
Signing up for a meal plan is easy and is done in myMealPlan.
Sign up for a meal plan! Students can choose a meal plan on myMealPlan. Changes to meal plans can be made until 4:30 p.m. on September 12, 2022 in the fall and 4:30 p.m. on January 23, 2023 in the spring.
2022-23 Meal Plan Conditions
Meal Plan Sign Up
- Resident students choose a meal plan as part of their housing application for the academic year and their meal plan choice is good for both the fall and spring semesters unless they make a change (see Meal Plan Changes below) or withdraw from housing/Fisher. All resident students required to have meal plan. Meal plans are billed per semester.
- Commuting student, including commuting graduate and pharmacy students, choose a meal plan by semester. Meal plans are billed per semester.
- Meal plans may only be selected or changed in myMealPlan.
Dates of Use
Meal plans start with breakfast on Monday, September 5, 2022, in the fall semester, and brunch on Sunday, January 15, 2023, in the spring semester. Please Note: New students eat meals with the Orientation program through Sunday, September 4, 2022.
Meal Plan Eligibility
- Unlimited Dining Hall Plan: All full-time students (undergraduate, graduate, and pharmacy)
- Tier 1: All full-time students (undergraduate, graduate, and pharmacy)
- Tier 2: All full-time students (undergraduate, graduate, and pharmacy)
- Tier 3: Resident students in their second year or more, commuter, graduate, and pharmacy students
- Commuter Plan: All full-time commuter students (undergraduate, graduate, and pharmacy)
Meal Plan Use
- Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, and Commuter Plans: Students can use up to two meal swipes per meal period in the Ward-Haffey Dining Hall. Only one meal swipe may be used for meal equivalency in the retail outlets per meal period. Retail outlets are: Cyber Café, Cardinal Café, Sono, or Murphy Sub Shoppe, or Pioch Café.
- Unlimited Dining Hall Plan: Students can swipe an unlimited number of times per meal period when dining in at the Ward/Haffey Dining Hall. Only one swipe may be used for take-out per meal period from Ward/Haffey Dining Hall. Only one swipe may be used for meal equivalency during the late night meal period.
- Dining Dollars: Dining dollars can be used at any food service venue. Dining dollar balances do not roll over from semester to semester. Unused dining dollars will not be refunded.
- Guest Passes: Each meal plan comes with five guest passes. Guest passes do not roll over from semester to semester. Unused guest passes will not be refunded.
- Unused Meal Plan Balances: Meal swipes, dining dollars, and guest passes roll over from week to week until the end of each semester, but do not roll over from semester to semester. No unused part of the meal plan (swipes, dining dollars, or guest passes) will be refunded at the end of the semester.
Meal Plan Changes
- Students may make changes to meal plans until September 12, 2022 in the fall, and January 23, 2023 in the spring. Meal plans may only be selected or changed in myMealPlan.
- Residential students who withdraw from housing will also cancel their meal plan. Refunds are issued according to the Fisher refund policy.
- Commuter students may cancel a meal plan until the meal plan change deadline each semester. Refunds are prorated based on actual meal plan usage.
- Updated meal plan charges may take up to 24 hours to show on a student’s bill.