Enrollment Deposit Payment Instructions
Congratulations on your acceptance to Fisher!
Online via eCheck in Admissions Portal
To pay your enrollment deposit online via eCheck, access your Admissions Portal.
Note: If you are an online pharmacy student, pay your deposit via eCheck in Fish 'R' Net.
Pay by Check, Money Order, or Phone
Check or Money Order
- Prepare a check or money order payable to St. John Fisher College. Please include your Fisher ID (provided in your acceptance letter) and your starting term on the memo line of the check or money order.
- Send payment to:
St. John Fisher University
3690 East Avenue
Rochester, New York 14618
eCheck Payment by Phone
- Call Student Financial Services at (585) 385-8042 to process an eCheck over the phone.
St. John Fisher University has partnered with Flywire to streamline the international payment process. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, typically in your home currency.
By making your payment with Flywire you can:
- Track your payments from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Contact their multilingual customer support team with any questions, day or night
International payments through Flywire can be made online via FisherPay. For additional details please see our FisherPay Guide. If you have questions about making an international payment, visit the Flywire help page.