Reserving a Space
Fisher offers a broad range of event services for both internal and third-party groups. Services include comprehensive event management, housing and registration coordination, and catering.
If you need help planning and executing your next event, the Events and Reservations Office can help make your gathering an event to remember.
- Full semester academic classes are scheduled through the Registrar's Office. Academic courses have first priority in classroom space. The OIT website has a listing of all Instructional Technology Enhanced Classrooms (ITEC) and the resources available in each room.
- All other requests for events for all Fisher facilities are approved through the Events and Reservations Office. Approval will be based on location and parking availability, schedule of events already planned, and campus policy and liability.
- Event dates can be published only after being approved through the Events and Reservations Office.
- Off-campus groups may submit requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (585) 385-5200.
- For internal use only: Complete an Event Reservation Form for all requests.