Online Fisher Systems Guide
As a new student, you have accounts to access the following online systems. Please review the information about how each system is used at Fisher.
The Admissions Portal contains important information about your enrollment at Fisher. You will use the email address you used at the time of application to access the Admissions Portal. This is the same place you went to submit your enrollment deposit online. If you forgot your password or email, feel free to reach out to your Admissions Counselor and they can reset it for you.
Within the Admissions Portal you can find the following:
- Your Network User ID
- Your Student ID Number
- Your Fisher email address
Fish 'R' Net
The Fish 'R' Net portal contains billing and financial aid information. You will need your Student ID number which begins with the @ symbol.
Once You're Here
You may use the Launchpad of mySJF to access other important online services:
- FisherLink – Connect with your personalized success network, including faculty, advisors, and more.
- Cardinal Hub – Explore organizations and events on campus and connect with members of the Fisher community.
- Blackboard – View course-related materials, class discussion boards, and more.
- Google Apps – Access your Fisher Gmail and Google Drive storage.
- Handshake – Search for internships, explore companies, and sign up for career fairs and workshops.
We're Here to Help
The Office of Information Technology provides support for online services and technology solutions. Contact OIT if you need technical support with Fisher's online systems.OIT Service Desk