Show Off Your Research at Posters on the Hill
October 28, 2021
Fisher undergraduate students who conducted academic research are invited to submit their abstracts to Posters on the Hill 2020, sponsored by the Council on Undergraduate Research (CUR).
A virtual event, Posters on the Hill 2022 is a chance for students to share their work with congressional representatives and advocate for the importance of undergraduate research.
The dates for Posters on the Hill will be announced in January 2022 once the congressional agenda is released. Additional deadlines include:
- Posters on the Hill 2022 Submissions Deadline - December 13, 2021
- Deadline to Volunteer to Review Abstracts - December 13, 2021
- Volunteer Abstract Review Period - December 17, 2021 - January 27, 2022
- Abstract Notifications - Week of January 31, 2022
- Registration Open - Week of January 31, 2022
- Registration Deadline - March 1, 2022
- Participant Materials Due - March 4, 2022
Posters on the Hill 2022 abstract submission process is open. For more information about Fisher’s work with CUR, email Dr. Kristin Picardo, director for the Center for Student Research and Creative Work, at email@example.com.