Fisher Set to Honor Graduates at Alumni Weekend
St. John Fisher University will honor 15 graduates at a special luncheon and ceremony during Alumni Weekend. The celebration will recognize Dean’s Medal recipients from each of Fisher's five Schools and recent graduates with the Ten Under 10 awards.
The inaugural Alumni Awards Luncheon will take place on Saturday, Sept. 24, at 11:30 a.m. in Cleary Family Auditorium.
Dean's Medal honorees from each School are:
- Anthony Rodriguez ’10 (M.S.), ’15 (M.S.Ed.) Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education
- Janice Loss ’92 School of Arts and Sciences
- Rebecca Pelino ’86 School of Business
- Dr. Celia Andrea McIntosh ’11 (M.S.), ’15 (DNP) Wegmans School of Nursing
- Dr. Amit Patel ’10, Pharm.D. Wegmans School of Pharmacy
Ten Under 10 Awards
The Ten Under 10 Awards recognize individuals who have earned a Fisher degree in the past ten years. They are recognized for their personal and professional successes, as well as their commitment to the community early in their careers.
- Dr. Yvette Conyers ’13, ’18 (DNP)
- Anthony DiPerna, Esq. ’16
- Dr. Joseph DeRaddo ’15
- Christopher Wild ’20
- Ashley Flanagan ’17
- Bethany Dreyer ’18
- Alexa Zappia ’18
- Dusty Baker ’14
- Caroline Seaberg ’19
- Christopher Rush ’12
Tickets for this event are $25 and seating is limited. Presale only.