Wegmans School of Pharmacy Announces Dean’s Advisory Council
Wegmans School of Pharmacy Dean Christine Birnie has announced the creation of the Dean’s Advisory Council.
The purpose of the Council is to provide the Dean with advice, counsel, and recommendations that will strengthen the School, grow and further develop external partnerships, and assist the School and College in fulfilling its vision and mission. The council will meet quarterly.
- John Carlo, R.Ph., senior vice president, Pharmacy, Wegmans Food Markets
- William (Will) Carroll, Pharm.D., system vice president of pharmacy services, Rochester Regional Health
- Mona Chitre, Pharm.D., chief pharmacy officer and vice president of clinical strategy, Excellus
- Curt Haas, Pharm.D., FCCP, chief pharmacy officer, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Daniel Hussar, Ph.D., dean and Remington Professor Emeritus, University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
- Julie Lenhard, R.Ph., vice president of pharmacy, Wegmans Food Markets
- Mark Malahosky, R.Ph., vice president of pharmacy services, Trillium Health
- Lucy Malmberg, R.Ph., co-founder, Wedgewood Pharmacy
- Robert Single, R.Ph., past president, Pharmacists Society of the State of New York
“We are pleased to have these partners representing a breadth of pharmacy disciplines serving on our advisory council. Their perspectives and engagement provide our program with practical insights that assist us in preparing our students for the rapidly changing health care environment,” said Birnie.