United Way Campaign Kicks-Off Today
The St. John Fisher College community is invited to participate in the annual United Way Giving Campaign, running Monday, April 25 through Monday, May 9.
The United Way’s Annual Campaign provides the foundation for the work the organization does to provide immediate relief and long-term solutions for families and individuals in crisis situations. This year’s campaign is centered on Making Way for Good.
In 2022, the College’s goal is to reach a 30 percent employee participation rate.
Employees can visit Fisher’s United Way online pledge site, and then enter the User ID (Fisher email address) and Temporary Password (SJFC1234 – note: users will be promoted to change to your own specific password).
Fisher’s United Way Campaign committee has created a group of prizes* for those who donate, including:
- Preferred Parking Spot for a Year, eligible to those who donate by Friday, May 6
- $200 Gift Card to Monroe’s, eligible to those who donate by Tuesday, May 3
- $200 Gift Card to the Del Monte Spa and Hotel, eligible to those who donate by Friday, April 29
- New Apple iPad, eligible to those who donate by Wednesday, April 27
- A winner and three guests will receive tickets to a Buffalo Bills Training Camp event of their choice, eligible to all participants, provided we meet our 30% College-wide participation goal
*Please note, all prizes with a cash value will be reported as income per IRS regulations.
United Way’s Community Impact Fund supports programs focused on health, education, and economic mobility; crisis response initiatives; funds for organizations leading innovative social and cultural change; leadership development programs; volunteer engagement; and more.
For questions, email Valerie Benjamin at firstname.lastname@example.org.