Advance your career. Become a Fisher Nurse.
St. John Fisher University is proud to be designated as the preferred education partner for Rochester Regional Health.
As a preferred partner, Rochester Regional Health employees are eligible for generous tuition discounts in addition to employer tuition assistance in our Wegmans School of Nursing graduate programs.
- Programs in the Wegmans School of Nursing are among the top 100 graduate nursing programs in the country. Learn more about Fisher's U.S. News ranking.
- A new Interprofessional Simulation Center will open in fall 2022 and will deepen the interprofessional partnership between the College’s Wegmans School of Nursing and Wegmans School of Pharmacy.
- Through critical grant funding to expand programming, Fisher's mental health counseling program integrates mental health training with medical services in pediatric and primary care settings with a special emphasis on recruiting trainees from underrepresented ethnic and racial groups in the Finger Lakes Region.
- Fisher nurses consistently exceed the national and New York State average pass rates for the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) with 93.3 percent of graduates successfully passing on their first attempt.
Hospital Visits and Rounding Units
Meet with a Fisher admissions counselor at a hospital near you this fall.
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Friday, September 30 at 10 a.m.
- Newark-Wayne Community Hospital
- Monday, October 3 at 10 a.m.
- Unity Hospital
- Wednesday, October 5 at 10 a.m.
- Rochester General Hospital
- Wednesday, October 19 at 10 a.m.
- Clifton Springs Hospital and Clinic
- Wednesday, November 16 at 10 a.m.
- RN to BSN Presentation: Rochester General Hospital College of Health Careers
- Monday, November 14 at 2 p.m.