Advance your career. Become a Fisher Nurse.
St. John Fisher University is proud to be designated as the preferred education partner for Rochester Regional Health.
As a preferred partner, Rochester Regional Health employees are eligible for generous tuition discounts in addition to employer tuition assistance in our Wegmans School of Nursing graduate programs.
Take a closer look at our M.S. in Nursing (on-campus pathway), M.S. in Mental Health Counseling, Online RN/BSN, or Doctor of Nursing Practice programs.
- Programs in the Wegmans School of Nursing are among the top 100 graduate nursing programs in the country. Learn more about Fisher's U.S. News ranking.
- A new Interprofessional Simulation Center enhances the interprofessional partnership between the Wegmans School of Nursing and the Wegmans School of Pharmacy.
- Fisher's mental health counseling program integrates mental health training with medical services in pediatric and primary care settings with a special emphasis on recruiting trainees from underrepresented ethnic and racial groups in the Finger Lakes Region.
- Fisher nurses consistently exceed the national and New York State average pass rates for the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) with 93.3 percent of graduates successfully passing on their first attempt.
- New 3D learning technology is designed to enhance student understanding of the social determinants of health for vulnerable populations.
Hospital Visits and Rounding Units
Meet with a Fisher admissions counselor at a hospital near you.
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Wednesday, March 15 at 11 a.m.
- Rochester General Hospital
- Friday, March 24 at 10 a.m.
- Newark-Wayne Community Hospital
- Tuesday, March 28 at 10:30 a.m.
- Clifton Springs Hospital and Clinic
- Wednesday, April 12 at 10:30 a.m.
Online RN to BSN Program
Take the next step in your nursing career with Fisher's fully online RN to BSN program. Join us at an upcoming fair or virtual Information Session to learn about the application process.
- RN to BSN Fair at Cayuga Community College (Auburn Campus)
- Monday, March 27 at 10:30 a.m.
- Upcoming Virtual Information Sessions
- Wednesday, March 22 at 12 p.m. | Register for the 3/22 session
- Thursday, April 27 at 5 p.m. | Register for the 4/27 session
Graduate Virtual Information Sessions
Join us for a Zoom presentation to learn more about the graduate offerings from the Wegmans School of Nursing. You will have the chance to meet with an admissions counselor and learn about the registration process.