We strive to enhance the development of our students by providing a supportive and safe living-learning environment within our residence halls. We, along with our residential students, share the responsibility of creating and maintaining a positive community that is conducive to student success.
New First Year and Transfer Students
- Room Assignments - Room assignments and move-in times for new students will be emailed and posted on ResLife Online by July 29. Learn how room assignments are determined and get answers to other frequently asked questions.
- Residence Halls - Residence hall descriptions, amenities, and room layouts
- About Your Room - Learn about internet access, laundry, mail, and room amenities
Move-In and Orientation
- Sat., Sept. 3 - First year students move into the residence halls at their assigned time and First Year Orientation begins! Move-in times and instructions will be provided on ResLife Online when room assignments are made available.
- Mon., Sept. 5 (Labor Day) - Transfer and readmitted students move into the residence halls at their assigned time and Transfer Orientation begins! Move-in instructions will be provided on ResLife Online when room assignments are made available.
What should you pack?
Review our comprehensive list of what to bring and what not to bring with you.
When do residence halls open and close? How do I find a roommate or request a room change? What are my options for meal plans? Get those answers here.