Reserving Rooms in the Library
Lavery Library has several rooms that can be reserved. Reservation requests must be submitted through the Events and Reservations Department's Event Reservation Form.
Note that individual and group quiet study rooms on the Upper Level are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- ITEC-equipped with 25 student PCs, projector, and printer.
- Used primarily for Library Instruction classes.
Other uses of the room include workshops and training sessions requiring computers, after first eight weeks of semester.
- No full-semester courses may be scheduled in L100.
- Open for student use as a computer lab when not reserved.
- Room capacity is 35 people maximum.