Nursing Documents and Forms
Important documents, forms, and resources for nursing students at Fisher.
Nursing Handbooks and Newsletters
Handbooks for Nursing Students
Undergraduate Nursing Student Forms
Clinical Year Application
- Nursing Clinical Year Application
- New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) Requirements for Clinical Compliance
- Nursing Uniform Information [pdf]
- Math Skills Assessment Registration
- Level A1 Review Packet [pdf]
- Level A1 Answers [pdf]
- Math Remediation Guidelines [pdf]
Test Taking Skills Resources
Travel Forms for NURS 449
- Global Health Travel Application [pdf]
- Travel Reference Form [pdf]
- In-State Travel Application [pdf]
Honors in Nursing
Fast Track Graduate Course Petition Forms
Graduate Nursing Student Forms
Clinical Practicum Applications
- Request for clinical applications will be sent to students by the clinical coordinator approximately one semester prior to the start of each clinical. Clinical applications must be submitted electronically prior to the deadline.
Additional Clinical Forms for Graduate Students
- Clinical Course Summary Form [pdf]
- Graduate Program Attestation
Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Clinical Skills List
PCNP Clinical Skills Inventory
Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Clinical Skills List
ACNP Clinical Skills Inventory
Additional Graduate Forms
- Graduate Academic Change Form [pdf] - to change your track in the Advanced Nursing Practice program
Note: For Highland Hospital and University of Rochester tuition voucher forms, visit the Student Accounts Documents and Forms page.
Clinical Orientation Information
These documents contain material that must be read by undergraduate students, graduate students, and faculty before participating in clinical experiences in Rochester area hospitals.
- Healthcare Organization Orientation Packet and Post-Test [pdf]
- Post-Test for Healthcare Organization Orientation [pdf]
- Graduate Student Acknowledgment Statement [pdf] - for Healthcare Organization Orientation Packet
Health Forms for Clinical Compliance
Health History Forms
All students must have a complete health history and physical on file and have it updated annually to meet health requirements for clinical work. For more information, refer to the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) Requirements for Clinical Compliance.