About the School of Education
Welcome to the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education.
The School of Education provides programs that prepare education professionals for teaching and leadership certifications and careers in schools, elementary through high school. Our Ed.D. in Executive Leadership program extends our purpose to prepare leaders at the doctoral level in higher education, health care, non-profit, public sector, corporate, and other service organizations.
In carrying out this purpose, the School of Education is committed to:
- Providing high-quality programs of study, instruction and practice
- Understanding, promoting, and respecting diversity
- Supporting candidate, faculty, staff, and program development
- Ensuring that resources support appropriate classroom and clinical experiences
- Promoting internal and external partnerships
- Encouraging faculty to be engaged in activities that promote effective teaching, scholarship, assessment, advisement, and professional and community service
The School of Education and its related educational programs are located in the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. building. The Executive Leadership program is housed in Fisher's Alesi Building with extension sites located in New Rochelle and Syracuse.
We look forward to working with you as you prepare for professional careers in education.