Continuing Professional Education (CPE) in Pharmacy
Check back often for new CPE programs!
Our mission is to provide diverse educational activities for continuous professional development of pharmacists, technicians, and other health care professionals that are equitable and inclusive, promote problem-solving, critical thinking, and enhance clinical skills, equipping them to provide the highest level of patient-centered care.
- Phone:(585) 385-5246
- Office:WEGPHR 331
- Phone:(585) 385-5243
The Wegmans School of Pharmacy supports and collaborates with the following organizations, often providing the education on Fisher's campus.
- Rochester Area Diabetes Educators (RADE)
- Finger Lakes Geriatric Center
- Rochester Area Society of Health-system Pharmacists (RASHP)
- Pharmacist Society of Rochester (PSR)
- American College of Clinical Pharmacy - NYS (NYS-ACCP Chapter)
- Pharmacy Joe Podcasts
- University of Rochester Medical Center CME Office
- University of Rochester Medical Center, Department of Pharmacy