St. John Fisher University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment verification certificates to students through its web-based Student Self-Service program.
You can now print enrollment verification certifications on demand via a secure student portal at no charge. St. John Fisher University will no longer provide student enrollment verifications directly or process enrollment certification requests.
Reasons for Needing Enrollment Verification
If any of these situations sound familiar, you might need an Enrollment Verification Certificate:
- Your parents' health insurance provider wants proof that you are a full-time student.
- You're applying for a student credit card and need to certify your enrollment status.
- Your scholarship requires verification that you are a matriculated student.
- Your housing leasing company requires verification that you are enrolled in the current semester.
- Your current employer wants proof of your enrollment.
How to Obtain a Certificate
Please Note: You will need your Fisher ID # and PIN.
- Log in to Fish 'R' Net and click Enter Secure Area.
- Use your Fisher ID and PIN to log in.
- Once logged in, choose Student Services > Student Records > Enrollment Verification.
- You will then be directed to the official National Student Clearinghouse website to obtain the information you need.
You can also view other information relevant to your enrollment history and loan deferments:
- View the enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse.
- View the student loan deferment notifications that the Clearinghouse has provided to my loan holders (lenders and guarantors).
- View the proof(s) of enrollment that the Clearinghouse has provided to my health insurers and other providers of student services or products.
- Order or track a transcript.
- View specific information about my student loans.