Request a Transcript
An official record (transcript) of a student's academic work at St. John Fisher University is retained permanently by the Registrar's Office.
St. John Fisher University has authorized Parchment. to provide a transcript online ordering service. Transcripts may be sent electronically as a PDF through a secure URL, provided you did not attend at all prior to Fall 1989. Paper transcripts are also ordered online and will be mailed to the designated recipient or held for student pick-up in the Registrar’s Office, Kearney 201.
Log into secure area of Fish ‘R ‘Net
- Click on Student Services /Student Records/ Order your SJF Transcript.
- Current semester grades will be on your transcript approximately one week after the examination period ends.
- Current semester degrees will be on your transcript approximately four weeks after the examination period ends.
- A transcript order can be placed now and you can select either “hold for grades” or “hold for posting of degree”.
Alumni and Former Students
Log into the Parchment secure site to complete your order.
Your order can be authorized by providing an electronic signature through the link that Parchment will provide at the end of this ordering process.
Students who attended prior to Fall 1989 must request a paper-hard copy transcript.
Application Service Transcript Requests
St. John Fisher is an approved institution for students to request their transcript be sent for various application services (AMCAS, LSAC, PHARMCAS, NYSED etc.) A selection box will populate with all available choices.
Additional Transcript Ordering Information
- Attachments to be included can be uploaded when you place your transcript order.
- All course work at Fisher is included in each order and is not separated by level.
- You will receive automatic notifications when your electronic transcripts are sent, received and opened.
- If you have a problem requesting your transcript, please contact parchment.com/chat-support
- Please click this link https://www.parchment.com/u/order/track and login to your Parchment account to track an order.
Cost of Transcripts:
- Electronic delivery- No fee
- U.S. Mail - $4
- Hold for pick up- $5
The Registrar’s Office does not provide unofficial transcripts. Current students can view and print their academic record in Fish R Net.